Virtual Tourism

Virtual tourism, google maps mashup, google video

Virtual Tourism on TV


This was kind of a surreal moment for me. I came across this video on YouTube called 'Google Maps Mania on Call For Help'. Now Mike Pegg is a bit of a hero of mine for his wonderful Google Maps Mania blog and being interested in what people are creating with Google Maps I decided to give it a watch. Imagine my surprise then when this site started being reviewed. Fame at last. Thanks for the plug Mike.

Give the video a watch. I'm always amazed at what people are creating with Google Maps and Mike reviews quite a few of them in the show. Virtual Tourism is discussed from about 7 minutes 8 seconds if you're interested.

Oh, and if anyone has any info about the show please leave a comment. I'm based in the UK and I assume this is an American programme.