Virtual Tourism

Virtual tourism, google maps mashup, google video

Frauenkirche, Nuremberg

The Frauenkirche is one of the major churches of Nuremberg and is situated on the east side of the main square. It was built at the behest of Emperor Karl in the Parlerzeit 1352 to 1362 as a hall church.

Inside the Frauenkirche much survives from the Middle Ages, such as the Tucher Altar (1440/1450), the Annunciation Angel and early 16th century chandeliers.

View a video of the Frauenkirche on Google Maps

Labels: ,