The Sanctuary of Bom Jesus do Monte or Sanctuary of Bom Jesus in Braga is a religious and tourist site located in Tenões, a neighborhood on the outskirts of Braga, Portugal.
It was designed by architect Carlos Amarante, commissioned by the Archbishop D. Gaspar de Bragança, to replace an ancient church, built by D. Rodrigo de Moura Teles which was in ruins. Work began on June 1 of 1784 and were concluded in 1811. It was one of the first neoclassical buildings built in Portugal.
View a video of the Santuário do Bom Jesus de Braga on Google Maps